Mater Dei's Resource and Device Distribution (ReDD) Days are students’ opportunity to purchase textbooks and pickup their iPad in preparation for the start of school. Parents/guardians are encouraged to attend ReDD Days to help their student make purchases. If a parent/guardian is unable to attend, please be sure to send your student with a method of payment (major debit or credit card preferred). More information will also be provided for parents who are interested in volunteering or otherwise being involved on campus.
ReDD Days will take place Tuesday, August 10th through Friday, August 13th by appointment only. Each student must have an appointment to ensure their iPad is ready for pickup. Click the link below to sign up for an appointment.
***New students who register for the 2021-2022 school year after August 6, 2021 may not be able to pick up their Mater Dei iPad at ReDD Days. If this applies to you or your student, more information will be provided when you complete your registration for the 2021-2022 school year.***
Tuesday, August 10: 11am-6pm
Wednesday, August 11: 8am-3pm
Thursday, August 12: 8am-3pm
Friday, August 13: 8am-12pm
At ReDD Days, students will:
- Review their course list for the 2021-2022 school year
- Purchase physical and electronic resources for class*
- Purchase Mater Dei clothing, such as t-shirts and sweatshirts
- Purchase an iPad charger if needed (students are welcome to use their own chargers or purchase one to use with their MD iPad)
- Pick up their 2020-2021 Yearbook (advance purchase required)
- Pick up their new iPad and case
- Pick up parking structure parking permits (advance purchase required)
* Please note that because Mater Dei will be using Managed Apple ID’s to better support students with their iPad and other technology accounts, all Apple resources must be purchased through the Mater Dei Campus Store (students are not able to make purchases through the Apple Books or Apple App Stores on their device). For more information on Managed Apple ID’s and other technology changes for the 2021-2022 School Year, see the link for "Student Technology Updates" above. Physical textbooks can be purchased through outside vendors such as Amazon, however students are encouraged to purchase all resources at the Mater Dei campus store to ensure they have the correct edition needed for class.