Campus Safety & Security Information
MATER DEI IS A CLOSED CAMPUS. Once students arrive on campus in the morning, they may not leave the campus without special permission. An Off-Campus Permit must be obtained from the Attendance Office.
All visitors (including student visitors) must sign in with Campus Security prior to entering our campus.
- Adult visitors must report to the Security Guard to sign in and be directed to the appropriate location. A visitor's pass will be issued by the Security Office.
- In-class Visitors/Shadow Program for Prospective Students. Student visitors (prospective students) who wish to visit classes in session must be sponsored by a Mater Dei Student. The "shadow program" is reserved for prospective students visiting the school prior to enrollment. Click here for information on the MD Shadow Program.
General Campus Safety Information
- To cross all streets adjacent to the campus, students must use the crosswalks and follow directions of the Security Staff.
- Students parking on city streets are subject to city enforcement of all laws.
- Students must follow directions given by the Security Staff.
- No in-line skates, roller blades of any kind or skateboards are permitted on campus.
- Students must have their ASB card on their person during school hours and at all school functions.
- Students are NEVER permitted to enter any construction zone on campus and must obey all signage or security guard directions pertaining to traffic patterns around construction zones at Mater Dei.
- Gum chewing is not permitted anywhere on the Mater Dei campus.
Missing Articles Report