Campus Safety & Visitor Policy
MATER DEI IS A CLOSED CAMPUS. Once students arrive on campus in the morning, they may not leave the campus without special permission. An Off-Campus Permit must be obtained from the Attendance Office.
- To cross all streets adjacent to the campus, students must use the crosswalks and follow directions of the Security Staff.
- Students parking on city streets are subject to city enforcement of all laws.
- Students must follow directions given by the Security Staff.
- No in-line skates, roller blades of any kind or skateboards are permitted on campus.
- Students must have their student ID on their person during school hours and at all school functions.
- Students are NEVER permitted to enter any construction zone on campus and must obey all signage or security guard directions pertaining to traffic patterns around construction zones at Mater Dei.
- Gum chewing is not permitted anywhere on the Mater Dei campus.
All visitors (including student visitors) must sign in with Campus Security prior to entering our campus.
Adult visitors must report to the security booth on Monarch Way to sign in and be directed to the appropriate location. A visitor's pass will be issued by a security officer.