MATER DEI IS A CLOSED CAMPUS. Once students arrive on campus in the morning, they may not leave the campus without special permission. An Off-Campus Permit must be obtained from the Attendance Office.
All visitors (including student visitors) must sign in with Campus Security prior to entering our campus.
- Adult visitors must report to the Security Guard to sign in and be directed to the appropriate location. A visitor's pass will be issued by the Security Office.
- In-class Visitors/Shadow Program for Prospective Students. Student visitors (prospective students) who wish to visit classes in session must be sponsored by a Mater Dei Student. The "shadow program" is reserved for prospective students visiting the school prior to enrollment. Click here for information on the MD Shadow Program.
General Campus Safety Information
- To cross all streets adjacent to the campus, students must use the crosswalks and follow directions of the Security Staff.
- Students parking on city streets are subject to city enforcement of all laws.
- Students must follow directions given by the Security Staff.
- No in-line skates, roller blades of any kind or skateboards are permitted on campus.
- Students must have their ASB card on their person during school hours and at all school functions.
- Students are NEVER permitted to enter any construction zone on campus and must obey all signage or security guard directions pertaining to traffic patterns around construction zones at Mater Dei.
- Gum chewing is not permitted anywhere on the Mater Dei campus.
Missing Articles Report
Please CLICK HERE
to access the Missing Articles Report. Print, fill out and return the form to Dan Worrell in the Security Office located on campus. OR email the document to him at email@example.com