Parking Lot Rules and Regulations: 2022-2023
Who Parks Where?
- The Monarch Way Lot is for seniors who have purchases a Senior Reserved Painted Parking spot, faculty and staff, and visitors.
- The parking structure is for all other student drivers. Parking in the structure is available on a first come, first served basis. Students will not be allowed to park on the 3rd level unless instructed to do so by campus security.
- Students in the senior lot and parking structure must have parking permit is visibly displayed from the rearview mirror or front dashboard of the vehicle when entering the lot. Permits can be purchased by clicking here.
- The Bristol lot on the west side of campus is for DELIVERIES ONLY. No student parking or drop off is permitted in this lot.
The speed limit in ALL Mater Dei parking lots is 5 MPH.
Student Drop Off
Student drop off is only allowed inside the Monarch Way lot with entry from Edinger Avenue.
Other Safety Reminders
- Mater Dei is not responsible for student vehicles or contents. Students should make every effort to secure valuables and lock their cars.
- Students are not permitted to double park, park along curbs, or parkin a coned off, reserved, or non marked parking spaces unless instructed otherwise by campus security.
- Students who elect to park on city streets are subject to enforcement of city laws. Students are not allowed to move trash cans or block resident driveways.
- Once on campus, students are not allowed to leave without permission.
- During school hours, students are not permitted to visit their cars.