Entry & Exit Procedures for Student Drop Off
The Monarch Way Parking Lot is a busy place before and after school. Our dedicated team of School Safety Officers is here ensure a safe arrival on campus for our students, faculty/staff, parents, and visitors.
Drivers dropping off students should follow the School Safety Officers’ directions. Campus Safety officers will direct traffic to the designated drop off zones located near the front gates of the school and along the west curb line of the parking lot.
The map below provides a diagram of our entry and exit procedures.
Entry Protocol - Monarch Way (Before and After School)
- Drivers wishing to drop off their students in the morning before school or pick up their student after school may enter the Monarch Way Lot Edinger Avenue.
- Students should exit parent vehicles at Heisman Lane.
- Drivers dropping off/picking up students should not park in a numbered parking space or stop in the aisles to drop off students.
- Please do not park in fire lanes or block parking stalls.
- Faculty/Staff parking in Monarch Way (Reserved Parking Spots #1-104)
Exit Protocol - Monarch Way (Before and After School)
- When exiting Monarch Way, (unless otherwise directed), drivers exiting the St. Andrew Place gate must turn right onto St. Andrew.
- Although we recognize this may cause an inconvenience for some drivers, it should improve both safety and traffic flow in the parking lot.
St. Andrew Place Gate Entrance is Reserved Exclusively for
- Faculty/Staff parking in the structure
- Senior reserved parking in Monarch Way
- Student parking in the structure
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience. If you have any questions, please contact