About the iPad Program
Every student and teaching faculty member utilizes an Apple iPad at Mater Dei, a device that enhances our students' learning and overall educational experience and prepares them for college and beyond.
Some of the core objectives of this program are to:
- replace textbooks and other printed materials
- provide an organized note-taking platform
- provide an online research tool
- provide a platform to facilitate individual and group work
- provide access to a learning management system for managing homework, class assignments, quizzes and tests
- provide a platform for video or audio copies of lectures
- provide a platform to access library and academic resources in order to build digital literacy skills in students
Mater Dei also integrates the iPad into our music, theatre, choral and visual arts programs, as well as our many extracurricular programs. Not only is the iPad a formidable tool in advancing learning, but it also makes the classroom experience more dynamic and engaging for our students.
Mater Dei remains committed to providing its students with the best education possible, equipping them with the knowledge and tools they will need both now and in the future.