LIBRARY COLLECTION |
Books and reference materials may be checked out for three weeks and may be renewed. Overdue fees are assessed at $0.25 per day. REFERENCE SERVICE |
The library staff is available before, during and after school to guide students to the best sources of information and to assist them in the use of our materials and electronic databases. The Mater Dei Library also builds and maintains LibGuides
for students' reference.
- Destiny is our online library catalog (OPAC) which can be used to view items in the collection, create resource lists, and checkout eBooks.
- Your USERNAME is the same as Blackboard (MDHS email without @students.materdei.org) and your PASSWORD is your Permanent ID#
- Online Databases: Mater Dei subscribes to Literary Reference Center, Science Reference Center, Britannica Online, Image Quest, Grove Music Online, Academic Search Premier, and the ABC-CLIO family of databases.
- Printing: Black and white is free for the first 5 pages, then is $0.10 per page.
- Printing: Color is free for the first page, then is $0.25 per page.
- Copy machine: First 10 pages are free, then is $0.10 per copy.
- The Commons also offers 31 Mac workstations, group study and collaboration rooms with movable tables and white boards, a state-of-the-art media:scape and wireless internet access.
- The Tech Hub
- Our Tech Hub is the landing point for students to get iPad and technical support.
- Students should see the our Technology Support Specialists at the Tech Hub for any and all technology or iPad related difficulties that they or their teachers cannot solve.
- The Tech Hub is open from 7am to 4:30pm daily.