Campus Store Policies
- Electronic resources are final sale. This includes eBooks, iBooks, apps, online resource access codes, etc.
- If you are not satisfied with a purchase of physical items, you can return your eligible items to the MD Campus Store within 30 days of the original ship date / in-store purchase date. Refunds will be issued to the original method of purchase. Please contact MD Campus Store at 714-850-9572 or email@example.com to begin your return.
- All items must be returned in their original condition (new and unused with all tags attached); shrink-wrapped products must be unopened. Clearance items are final sale.
- The buyer is responsible for all return freight costs. Shipping charges are non-refundable with the exception of instances where the return is a result of our error.
- Returns that are sent that do not meet the terms and conditions above and/or are not authorized by the Campus Store Manager, will be disposed of and will not be eligible for refund.
Note: We do not process returns/exchanges for The Sideline Store at the Campus Store. Please review their Return / Exchange Policy.
All sale, clearance, or final sale merchandise may not be returned or exchanged.
Textbooks no longer eligible for a refund may qualify for Book Buy-Back at the end of the school year.
The Campus Store will buy back approved textbooks that are being used the following year. Please visit the Book Return page for more details.
Returned Check Policy
A fee if $30.00 is charged for each returned check. Checks returned for any reason will not be re-deposited. Payment for returned checks and fees must be made by cashier's check, money order, or cash. Returned checks are the financial responsibility of the parent. If a check is returned and not paid within 14 days, the balance will be applied to the student's FACTS account and withdrawn through the account holder's bank.
More questions? We're happy to help!
Mrs. Joanne Kim
Campus Store Manager