2020 Book Buy-Back
All students who sell their eligible books through Book Buy-Back will receive store credit to the MD Campus Store.
Once all the books have been processed, a notice of credit will be emailed to the email addresses on Aeries.
- Gather all eligible books into one shipment.
- Complete Book Buy-Back Form.
- Mail the books and a sheet of paper with the student’s name and grade clearly marked to MD Campus Store. All shipments must be received by the MD Campus Store no later than July 1, 2020; please plan accordingly.
Mater Dei High School
1202 W. Edinger Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92707
Tip: USPS Media Mail will be the most cost-efficient method of shipping. The purchase of Media Mail labels is not available on the USPS website. Please see “A Guide to Creating a USPS Media Mail Shipping Label on PayPal” for instructions.
Contact-Less Drop-Off on Tuesday, June 16 (10am – noon)
- Complete the Book Buy-Back Form.
- Gather all eligible books and a sheet of paper with the student’s name and grade clearly marked in one bag. (Bags will not be returned.)
- Drop-off the books and the Book Buy-Back Form to MD Campus Store.