STEP 2: Complete the online admissions checklist
Expand to view Application Checklist!
- Application Fee of $75
- Parent Letter
- Student Letter
- Previous two years of grades (applying as a Freshman, we need all of 7th and 8th grade)
- E-Recommendation Form from a current teacher, counselor or principal
- Copy of Birth Certificate, Passport and/or Green Card
- Catholic Baptismal Certificate - (if student is Catholic) - This form is required to qualify for the Catholic Tuition Rate and must be received by February, 2022 if you are applying for need-based financial aid. For non-Catholic students, this will be used as an additional recommendation for your student; however, it is not required.
- Immunization Records
- Tuberculosis (TB) and Pertussis (Tdap) Booster Form - Documented proof of tuberculosis (TB) testing dated after September 1, 2020 and Tdap mandated by State of California (booster needs to be dated within the past seven years).
There are two different tracks for our Admissions process, Early Qualification and Rolling Admissions.
Early Qualification means that your student has been qualified for acceptance based on the grades and test scores you have provided. This is a conditional acceptance, as the student will need to sit for the Entrance Exam in order to complete the entire process.