Prepaid Meals via Your Student's School ID
Mater Dei High School is pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 2022-2023 Campus Card Account. Signing up for the Campus Card Account allows parents the ability to prepay for your student’s meals online through School Café. Once their account is funded, students will be able to use their MDHS ID card to access their funds in order to make food purchases in the LeVecke Center during lunchtime and after school in a safe, secure and convenient way.
With School Café, you can quickly and easily add funds to your student’s meal account online using Checking, Savings, and Credit/Debit. You can also review recent purchases, view your student’s current balance, and receive low balance alerts. The Prepaid Campus Card is very similar to pre-paid account programs offered by many colleges and universities across the nation.
School Café provides:
- Safety. Eliminates the need for your child to take money to school.
- Convenience. Make payments when it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Control. Set low balance alerts, view account activity, and more!
- Efficiency. Make payments for all your children in one easy step.
- Flexibility. Make payments using Checking, Savings, Credit/Debit.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to https://www.schoolcafe.com/materdei
- You will need your student’s permanent ID # to register. The ID #, can be found at the top of their ID card and in Aeries.
- Create an account as the parent and add a student.
Is there an Annual Fee?
We are very happy to announce that there is no annual fee to activate your student’s account. Money deposited into your student’s campus card account generally appears in the account within 48 hours. A transaction fee will be charged when you load funds onto your student’s campus card account. Once you create your student’s account any remaining funds will be available for use.
Be sure to register for School Café so your student can begin making lunch purchases when your student returns to campus by simply scanning his/her student ID card. It is our goal to become a cashless campus and to have all students using this program for the 2022-2023 School Year.
Mater Dei Business Office