Mater Dei High School is pleased to announce that registration is now open for Prepaid Campus Card Account. Signing up for the Campus Card Account allows parents the ability to prepay for your student’s meals online through MySchoolAccount. Once their account is funded, students will be able to use their MDHS ID card to access their funds in order to make food purchases in the LeVecke Center during lunchtime in a safe, secure and convenient way.
With MySchoolAccount, you can quickly and easily add funds to your student’s meal account online using Checking, Savings, Credit/Debit. You can also review recent purchases, view your student’s current balance, and receive low balance alerts. The Prepaid Campus Card is very similar to pre-paid account programs offered by many colleges and universities across the nation.
- Safety. Eliminates the need for your child to take money to school.
- Convenience. Make payments when it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Control. Set low balance alerts, view account activity, and more!
- Efficiency. Make payments for all your children in one easy step.
- Flexibility. Make payments using Checking, Savings, Credit/Debit.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
- Choose “CA” from the State Drop down menu and Mater Dei from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password
- Choose Mater Dei from the "School District" drop down menu.
- Click the “Account” box, and then click “Sign-up.” An e-mail will be sent to your e-mail address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID numbers to add each student.
- After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
We are very happy to announce that there is no longer an annual fee to activate your student’s account. Money deposited into your students campus card account generally appears in the account within 48 hours. A transaction fee will be charged when you load funds onto your student’s campus card account.
Be sure to register for MySchoolAccount so your student can begin making lunch purchases at the start of the school year by simply scanning his/her student ID card. It is our goal to become a cashless campus and to have all students using this program.
Questions regarding the MySchoolAccount service should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mater Dei Business Office