We Are MD Annual Appeal
What is the Annual Appeal?
Financial aid is a crucial part of Mater Dei's mission and philosophy. The Annual Appeal consists of two need-based financial aid funds which help provide need-based financial aid to approximately 50% of our student body:
- the Annual Fund supports all Monarchs receiving need-based financial aid
- the Alumni Heritage Fund supports second and third generation Monarchs receiving need-based financial aid
The Annual Appeal represents unrestricted gifts of cash and stock made to Mater Dei by the entire school community. All contributions are 100% tax deductible! Consider making a recurring gift (weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually) and enjoy the ease of supporting Mater Dei at a frequency of your choosing. And don't forget to check if your employer matches gifts - which could help you DOUBLE or TRIPLE your impact.
- Honor, Glory, Love* - $20,000+
- Loyal Legends - $10,000 - $19,999
- President & Principal's Circle* - $5,000 - $9,999
- Founders Circle* $2,500 - $4,999
- Marian Society* - $1,500 - $2,499
- Royal Court $750 - $1,499
- Patrons $250-$749
- Monarchs up to $249
*(Gifts of $2,500 + will receive an invitation to the Annual Donor Appreciation Dinner held in June).
Thank you for your support of Mater Dei High School and our amazing students. Make your gift online today using the secure form below: