You can send official transcripts to colleges, employers, NCAA, individual emails, and so on. Transcripts are uploaded by the Counseling office at Mater Dei, Parchment makes them official and sends it to the destination you entered. You have the choice of sending electronic copies, which are sent immediately once uploaded, or paper copies that Parchment will mail for you.
Current students | When you create an account as a current student, be aware that your Mater Dei email will not work after you graduate. You can either use a
personal email to create your account, or be sure to add your personal email to your school account so once you graduate you still have access.
Graduates | If your name has changed since you graduated, be sure to place the order with the name you had when you attended Mater Dei and your correct graduation year.
**IMPORTANT MESSAGE - If you created your account with your Mater Dei email, you need to add your personal email to your account so when you graduate and your MD email is deactivated, you can still access the account. For instructions on adding an email or merging accounts, click here.
If you have any questions or trouble with Parchment, please contact the Counseling Administrative Assistant, Mrs. Crosby | firstname.lastname@example.org | 714.850.9565
- Both work permits below MUST have a parent signature in order for the school to grant the request
- Requests can usually be granted in one day
- Get Hired | You must already have a job in order to obtain a permit
- Request form | Fill out the State of California Work Permit Application (see below) This is the application to obtain a work permit
- Submit | Turn the request form in to Mrs. Crosby in the Counseling office, or email her a copy | email@example.com
- Receive work permit | We will create your permit based on the information for the request form
- Get Hired | This is for students that are in film, TV, media, modeling, etc. You may be an independent contractor, not hired by an agency yet
- Work Permit | Fill out the Entertainment Industry work permit for the State of California
- Submit | Turn the work permit in to Mrs. Crosby in the Counseling office, or email her a copy | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive work permit | You will receive the work permit back, with the school portion completed
Withdraw from Mater Dei
In order to officially withdraw from Mater Dei High School, please follow the steps below in this order:
- iPad | Must be turned in to the Tech Hub (in the Library) before we are able to withdraw the student
- Withdraw form | Once the iPad is turned in, the Tech Hub will supply you with the withdraw form
- Top half - Complete as much student information as you can - *a parent/guardian signature is required*
- Bottom half - Please visit each office to obtain the required signatures:
- Library (iPad)
- Dean’s office (Discipline)
- Business/Main office (Financial) This is where you can make remaining payments or discuss any refunds.