PROM will be held on Thursday, May 19 at the Green River Golf Course. All guests are REQUIRED to wear tennis shoes and bring ID cards. Dress will not be permitted. Cost includes entrance into the dance, carnival rides, desserts, drinks, and so much more!
DATE: Thursday, May 19
TIME: 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM
LOCATION: Green River Golf Course - 5215 Green River Rd, Corona, CA 92880
WHO IS INVITED: All Mater Dei Students in Grades 11-12 - Students in grades 11-12 are permitted to bring guests in grades 11-12 and who meet qualifications. Please see guest permission slip for requirements.
COST: $95 Advanced Price - April 4 - 18
$120 Regular Price - April 19 - May 7
PURCHASES MADE AFTER MAY 7 ONLY ACCEPTED IF APPROVED BY THE ACTIVITIES OFFICE FOR $150
ALL PURCHASES MUST BE COMPLETED AND PAPERWORK FOR OUTSIDE GUESTS ARE DUE BY MAY 9
PERMISSION SLIPS: Required for all Mater Dei Students and Guests (See Instructions Below)
STEPS FOR MATER DEI STUDENTS TO PURCHASE THEIR TICKETS & COMPLETE THE MD PERMISSION FORM
- When you purchase your ticket, the Mater Dei permission slip is part of the transaction.
- After you complete the MD permission form, a link will be sent to you to complete your payment for your dance ticket. Please click on that link to be taken to the payment page. Once payment is processed, you will receive an email indicating that you have paid.
- It is your responsibility to complete all steps of this payment process - if you do not complete all steps and receive the payment receipt, you do not have a ticket to attend the dance.
- All students MUST bring their Mater Dei Student ID cards to the dance to be admitted (non-negotiable, copies or pictures not accepted.)
- To be eligible to attend PROM 2022, all MD students must not have outstanding detentions and you must attend school on May 19. Students who have detentions or are absent from school on May 19, will not be admitted to the dance and refunds will not be given.
REQUIREMENTS FOR GUESTS WHO ARE NOT MATER DEI STUDENTS
STEPS FOR BRINGING AN OUTSIDE GUEST
- Download and print the Mater Dei Guest Permission Slip for Prom 2022. All areas of this permission slip must be completed in order for your guest to be considered for approval.
- Bring the completed guest permission slip to the Activities Office to activate your guest's ticket.
DRESS CODE POLICY & GUIDELINES
PROM is a special night and formal dress is required. We hope to maintain the integrity and formality of this event by asking that the following guidelines are adhered to. Formal dress code policy for all Mater Dei students and their guests must be followed at all times. Students and guests who do not conform to the Dress Code for this event will not be permitted to enter the dance until they have attire that is in compliance with Mater Dei guidelines. If you have a question regarding attire for this dance. Please send your question along with a picture to [email protected].
Tennis shoes are REQUIRED for this dance.
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to make sure your guests from other schools are aware of our dress code policy.
EXAMPLES OF DRESSES THAT ARE APPROVED AND NOT APPROVED