Mater Dei High School uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified. We promise to only send you information related to Mater Dei High School. You can opt-out at any time (see instructions below).
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Visit https://www.parentsquare.com/signin
- Under Register,enter Email or Cell Phone Number. You must use the same email/phone you provided to your school (in Aeries)
- Click Get Started.
- If the email/phone matches the information in ParentSquare, user receives an account activation email/text to register.
HOW TO OPT OUT
● Contact the Office of Communications at (714) 850-9532 or email [email protected] with your email, cell phone number and student's Aeries ID.
You can also opt-out of:
● Emails: Click the Unsubscribe link in any email you receive
● Text Messages: Click the Opt-Out link in the first text message you receive from ParentSquare. You can also reply STOP to any subsequent text you receive.
● Phone Calls: Contact the Office of Communications at (714) 850-9532 or email [email protected] with your email, cell phone number and student's Aeries ID.
If you are not a parent or guardian and are receiving notifications in error, please contact us at (714) 850-9532 or email [email protected]
To opt back in:
● Contact the Office of Communications at (714) 850-9532 or [email protected]