“James Bond 007”
Thursday, May 2, 2019
7:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Aquarium of the Pacific, Long Beach
100 Aquarium Way
Long Beach, CA 90802
Tickets are on sale ONLINE only March 18 - April 16, 2019.Tickets will not be sold at the Activities Office.
The last day to purchase tickets will be Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
All receipts and Permission Slips are due to the Activities Office no later than
Thursday, April 17, 2019 by 1:00 PM.
March 18- April 6, 2019
Take advantage of the Early Purchase discount. Ticket price during this period is:
April 7 - 16, 2019
Ticket price during this period is:
Steps for Purchasing Tickets for Prom 2019
- Download the Student Parent Permission Slip (and Guest Permission Form if applicable). A COMPLETED Permission Slip for each ticket purchased must be turned into the Activities Office.
- Mater Dei Students complete the Mater Dei Student Parent Permission Slip.
- Guests who are not Mater Dei students complete the Guest Permission Slip.
- Purchase ticket(s) online from this page. A receipt will be generated for each ticket purchased.
- Print a copy your receipt.
- Bring receipt(s), Permission Slips for each ticket purchased, and your Mater Dei ID card to the Activities Office during upper or lower lunch no later than Thursday, April 17, 2019.
- Bring Student ID to Prom (non-negotiable)
All students wishing to attend Prom are required to purchase a ticket online and turn in the required paperwork. have a completed permission slip and Mater Dei Student ID card to purchase tickets.
Guest Permission Slip. (For Guests that do not attend Mater Dei)
WHO CAN ATTEND PROM
Junior and Senior students are permitted to attend Prom. Guests of Mater Dei Students must be Guest must be a Junior or Senior High School student or 20 years old or younger.
SPECIAL EXCEPTION FOR SENIORS ONLY: Mater Dei Seniors wishing to ask a Sophomore student to Prom may request permission in writing from the Activities Director. You can email Mrs. Neustadt at email@example.com.
This privilege is for Seniors ONLY.
DRESS CODE POLICY AND GUIDELINES
Dress code for Prom 2018 is FORMAL. Formal dress code policy for all Mater Dei students and their guests must be followed at all times. Please review the Prom Dress Code & Guidelines.
To view examples of suits that are not permitted to be worn by boys click here.
Prom is a formal and special night. We hope to maintain the integrity and formality of this event by asking that the guidelines are adhered to. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to make guests from other schools aware of our dress code policy.
PICTURES AND DIRECTIONS
Prom pictures will be taken at the Aquarium of the Pacific by South Coast Photographic.