2019-2020 ASB Commissioner Information - Current Students
2019-2020 ASB Commissioner Selections
Applications for 2019-2020 ASB Commissioner positions are available now online. Completed applications are due to the Activities Office by 3:00 PM Wednesday, February 27, 2019.
For a list of ASB Commissioner Positions and Job Descriptions CLICK HERE
For a 2019-2020 ASB Commissioner Application CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ASB COMMISSIONER APPLICANTS
- February 11 - Applications are available in the Activities Office and online
- February 27- Completed applications are due to the Activities Office by 3:00 PM
- March 7 – Interview appointment times will be emailed to applicants via their Mater Dei email address provided through Google Docs
- March 12-22 – Commissioner interviews will be done
- April 15 – Final ASB Commissioner selections will be communicated through email
- April 30 - ASB Paperwork and camp fees will be due
IMPORTANT! TO APPLY FOR AN ASB COMMISSIONER POSITION, THE STUDENT AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING: NOTE: There are two items that must be completed. Failure to complete both will result in your application not being processed.
- Verification Page and Application – Print out and submit the Application for ASB Commissioner & Verification Page. Once completed, take to the Activities Office by 3:00 PM February 27, 2019.
- Google Docs Submission (Complete after you have completed your application) - Submit your name and required information to Google Docs to answer questions and submit contact information by 3:00 PM Febrauray 27, 2019. The google docs link is provided below and is on the first page of the application. Please DO NOT fill out the information on the Google Docs link until your verification page has been approved.
- All Commissioner Job Descriptions are posted under the ASB & Student Activities section of the Mater Dei website. The link is provided above. It is important that you understand all responsibilities for the position that you are applying for.
- I must be able to complete all job duties for the commission that I am applying for. If you are applying to be a commissioner you will be required to attend events to earn ASB points. Please know that these points/ required events are in addition to the responsibilities for your commission.
- My interview appointment time will be emailed to my Mater Dei email address on or before March 7. It is my responsibility to show up on time and dressed properly for my interview. Check your junk folders!
Google Docs Link: CLICK HERE or copy and paste link below.
- Please DO NOT fill out the information on the Google Docs link until your verification page has been approved.