2019-2020 ASB & Class Officer Election Information
2019-2020 ASB Officer Elections
Applications for 2019-2020 ASB Officer positions are now available. ASB Officer applications are only available to Junior students who are able to meet the required criteria.
Class Officer applications will be available January 20, 2019
Commissioner Applications will be available February 17, 2019
Check back for additional information for Class Officer elections and Commissioner applications on those dates.
For a 2019-2020 ASB Officer Application - The Application period for ASB Officer candidates is now CLOSED. Stay tuned for our elections February 1!
For a 2019-2020 CLASS Officer Application The Application period for CLASS Officer candidates is now CLOSED. Stay tuned for our elections March 1
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ASB OFFICER CANDIDATES
- December 10 - January 11 – Applications available on the Mater Dei website
- January 11 - Applications due to the Activities Office by 3:00 PM
- January 15 – ASB Officer Candidate Information Meeting – After School in ASB Workroom
- January 16-22 - Candidates will make an appointment with the Monarch Television studio during Office Hour or Block 8 to record their campaign speech that will be aired. Please plan ahead and talk to Mr. Roberts to schedule your time. This is your responsibility. (Videos must be completed by January 22)
- January 22-24 – ASB Officer Primary Election Campaigning & Election (if needed)
- January 22 – Campaign Speech Videos Complete
- January 28 - February 1 – ASB Officer Candidate Campus Campaigning
- January 28 – Monarch Television airs ASB Treasurer candidate videos
- January 29 —Monarch Television airs ASB Secretary candidate videos
- January 30 — Monarch Television airs ASB Vice-President candidate videos
- January 31 — Monarch Television airs ASB President candidate videos
- January 31 —Campaigning ends. All campaign materials and tape must be taken down by 3:00 PM - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- February 1 – 9th, 10th and 11th Graders vote for ASB Officers via E-Ballot
- February 4 – ASB Officers announced during morning announcements
To view ASB Officer Campaign Expectations, CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT DATES FOR CLASS OFFICER CANDIDATES
- January 20 – 25 – Class Officer Applications Available on the Mater Dei website
- February 5 - Applications due to the Activities Office by 3:00 PM
- February 6 –Class Officer Candidate meeting. After school in the LeVecke Center
- February 7-15 - Candidates will make an appointment with Monarch Television to take a picture and record a statement that will be aired. You will NOT be making a video or a speech. Please plan ahead and schedule your appointment with Mr. Roberts (email@example.com). This is your responsibility. (Must be completed by February 15)
- February 19-21 – Class Officer Primary Election Campaigning & Election (if needed)
- February 26 - March 1 —Campus Campaigning
- February 26 —Monarch Television introduces candidates running for Sophomore Class Office Positions
- February 27 — Monarch Television introduces candidates running for Junior Class Office Positions
- February 28 — Monarch Television introduces candidates running for Senior Class Office Positions
- February 28 —Campaigning ends. All campaign materials must be taken down by 3:00 PM - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- March 1 — 9th, 10th and 11th Graders vote for Class Officers via E-Ballot
- March 4—Class Officers are announced during morning announcements