Senior Reserved Painted Parking Spots
ATTENTION CLASS OF 2020!
We are offering Seniors the opportunity to purchase a limited number of Senior Reserved Painted Parking Spots. These spots will be located in the south side of the Monarch Way Main Parking Lot in front of the Meruelo Athletic Center and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. These spots will be sold for $500 each and will be yours from the beginning of the school year through graduation.
- Sales will begin at 8:00 AM Monday, June 3 and will be on sale until they are sold out.
- Once sold out, students may place their name on a waiting list via Google Drive. If a space becomes available, students will be notified in the order that their names were placed on the waiting list.
- All designs for Senior Reserved Parking Painted Spaces must be approved in advance
If you are not a Senior, or if you do not wish to purchase a reserved painted parking spot, CLICK HERE for information on purchasing parking passes for the Parking Structure. Parking spots for the parking structure will cost $100.00.
Students interested in purchasing the Senior Reserved Painted Parking Spots must follow the steps below:
PROCEDURES FOR PURCHASING A SENIOR RESERVED PAINTED PARKING SPOT
- Download, print and complete the following forms:
- Purchase your parking spot online from this page. A receipt will be generated for each ticket purchased.
- Print a copy your receipt.
- The following items must be turned into the Activities Office by 3:00 PM Wednesday, July 31, 2019.
- Signed and completed 2019-2020 Student Parking Application - Senior Reserved Painted Parking Spots
- Signed and completed Senior Reserved Painted Parking Spot Design Request Form
- Copy of the student’s driver’s license
- Copy of the receipt from sale
REQUIREMENTS FOR SENIOR RESERVED PAINTED PARKING SPOTS
- Students will be required to submit a copy of their design in advance for Administrative approval. Students will be notified to the status if their design approval. If not approved, students will be required to resubmit their modified design.
- Students who do not submit their application and artwork by July 31 will have the cost of their parking space refunded and will need to purchase a pass for the parking structure.
- Design area is 6’ x 10’.
- All designs must be Christian decent and in accordance with all Mater Dei policies.
- Submitted design must be replicated on parking stall exactly as submitted, including colors. Students may use their names on their parking spots.
- Painting of reserved parking spaces are permitted during times. Painting days for parking stalls will be determined as construction on the parking structure is closer to completion. We are currently scheduling two Saturday mornings in August.
- Student must purchase Behr exterior water based paint from Home Depot and Lowe’s along with any paintbrushes or other supplies they will need to complete their design.
- Senior Reserved Painted Parking Spots will be reserved Monday through Friday during normal school hours (6:30 AM to the end of the school day).
- Students who purchase these parking spots will have a special Senior Reserved parking pass hangtag issued that matches the number of the parking spot assigned to them. This hangtag must be displayed at all times. Students who do not have this handtag will not be able to park in an assigned spot and will be required to park in teh parking structure.
- Students will not be able to pick their parking spots. Parking spots will be assigned in the order received.
- Once we have sold all of our Senior Reserved Painted Parking spots, students names will be placed on a waiting list through Google Drive. Students who do not submit designs and required paperwork by the deadline will have their purchase refunded. If spots open up, students will be contacted to purchase open spaces in the order their names were added to the waiting list.
Purchase your Senior Reserved Spot TODAY! Spaces are limited and will sell out fast!
- 2019-2020 Student Parking Application - Senior Reserved Painted Parking Spots
- Senior Reserved Painted Parking Spot Design Request Form
- 2019-2020 Parking Lot Rules and Regulations
- Link to purchase parking permits for the parking structure
- Map of Senior Parking Area