Thanks to the Fund-A-Need program at the 21st annual All-School Auction which raised over $160,000, MDHS has updated and upgraded our library! The new library and "Learning Commons" is a state-of-the-art, comfortable space where students can discover, create and collaborate with peers--a space that inspires them to be more productive and successful. The Learning Commons features:
- A Technology Hub: The new centralized staff desk that serves as a reference and circulation desk, but also as an iPad help counter for troubleshooting and assistance with the devices.
- Retrofitted Study Rooms: Complete with movable tables and whiteboards
- Updated and developed library collection and Online Catalog
- Newly relocated Learning Center
- A recordable classroom
- Media:Scape for group collaboration