Distribution of Materials
- Cap, Gown, & Tassel
- Graduation Tickets
- Graduation Parking Pass
- Student Name Cards for photographs and name pronunciation
- Any cords that were not distributed by departments
- Any additional information pertaining to graduation
Caps & Gowns
Each Senior will receive five Complimentary Announcements in April; please note, these are NOT valid for entrance into the graduation ceremony. Additional orders for graduation announcements/ materials are available online, and are due April 1! For additional questions about graduation orders, please contact Mike Coffey at 714-838-5299 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like a few additional announcements, they will be available in the Campus Store for purchase, while supplies last, for $2.00+tax each. The campus offers in-store pick-up, curbside pick-up and shipping through the website. Students can come into the Campus Store and shop for them in-person.
Diplomas are issued to students who have successfully met all graduation requirements in academics, finances, community service, citizenship and return of graduation gowns. No later than Monday, April 5, 2021, all Seniors should check with:
- The REGISTRAR’S OFFICE to verify that all academic requirements have been satisfied and that we have your current address on file.
- The BUSINESS OFFICE to check for any outstanding tuition to their account.
- The BUSINESS OFFICE to verify payment on the Graduation Fee and Grad Nite Fee. Please notify the Business Office, in writing, if your Senior will not be attending Grad Nite.
- The CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE regarding the Christian Service Hours requirement.
- The DEANS’ OFFICE regarding Detentions.
- The appropriate office to check on outstanding fees related to ATHLETICS, LIBRARY and BOOKSTORE.
- The COUNSELING OFFICE regarding outstanding AP fees.
For those meeting all graduation requirements, diplomas will be mailed to students by July 1, 2021. Any student who has not met the above requirements will not have a diploma mailed by July 1, 2021. Parents and students must contact the appropriate office and make arrangements for receipt of diploma. In addition: Any student who has three (3) or more “F” grades on his/her transcript that have not been made up will not walk in the Commencement Exercises. He/she will receive a diploma only when the “F” grades are made up. Parent-Student Handbook section 1201.