Grad Nite 2019
Mater Dei is proud to announce its 27th Annual Grad Nite
Saturday, May 25, 2019 - 10:45 PM
Sunday, May 26, 2019 - 4:00 AM
Splitsville at Downtown Disney District
1530 S. Disneyland Drive
Anaheim, CA 92802
Grad Nite is one of Mater Dei's greatest traditions providing an opportunity for our graduates to celebrate their achievement with their classmates in a safe environment that is drug and alcohol free.
The school rules concerning discipline and alcohol/drugs will be in effect during this Grad Nite Party. Graduates not conforming to these rules will be asked to leave, or (if under the influence of illegal substances), released only to parents or law enforcement authorities. In addition, diplomas may not be issued to students who are in violation of the school’s discipline code during Grad Nite, until the issue is resolved in a manner that is satisfactory to the Mater Dei High School
The cost for Grad Nite is payable through our online service. This fee includes entry to the venue, t-shirt, food and drinks, and entertainment. THE DEADLINE TO PURCHASE GRAD NITE TICKETS IS May 10th. Each student must bring a signed permission slip and a receipt of payment to the Activities Office no later than 3:00 PM May 13, 2019 to activate their ticket.
CLICK HERE to purchase tickets - Link will be live on February 11th
CLICK HERE to access Permission Slip
CLICK HERE for Grad Nite memorabilia
The cost for Grad Nite is
$145 – February 11-28
$165 – March 1-April 30
$195 – May 1-May 10 (only if spots available)
Grad Nite Reminders
Failure to comply with any of the specifications below may result in the student being denied entry to the activity until they meet the requirements
- Arrive by 10:45 PM
- Bring graduation gown to return – you keep the cap & tassel
- No purses or bags
- Jackets, sweatshirts, or sweaters must be off when arriving
- Cell Phones are permitted
- Must wear the unaltered Grad Nite T-Shirt that was issued to you
- Long blue or black denim jeans in good condition (no holes or rips)
- Female students are permitted to wear good quality yoga pants
- Only tennis shoes may be worn. (No sandals/flip flops, boots, or booties)
- Hair may not be dyed or colored; and must be neat and well groomed
- Students cannot drive themselves to Grad Nite; they must be dropped off and picked up at 4:00 am.
Graduation Gown Return
Graduation gowns need to be returned to Mater Dei. Students attending Grad Nite may bring their graduation gowns with them to Splitsville where a representative from Herff Jones will be there to collect them. Students can also bring them to the Activities Office May 27 - May 31. The Activities Office will be open 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. daily.