Campus Store & Book Return Procedures
2019 Mater Dei High School
Book Buy-Back Policies
Book Return Dates:
Seniors May 20 (8:00am – 3:00pm)
May 21 (8:00am – noon)
Underclassmen June 3 (8:00am – 3:00pm)
June 4 (8:00am – noon)
All returns will take place in the Campus Store.
Returns are Easy!
- Pick up a credit slip from the Campus Store and complete before your Return Date.
- Bring all qualifying books, credit slip, and printed class schedule to the store at one time on your Return Date.
- Receive credit to use the next school year!
- Perrine’s Literature: Structure, Sound & Sense, 12th AP Edition (978-1-28-546234-9)
- The Stage and the School, 9th Edition (0-07-861627-1)
- The Great Conversation, 7th Edition (978-0-19-999965-1)
- Psychology: Principles in Practice, © 2010 (978-0-554-00401-3)
- Myers’ Psychology for the AP Course, 3rd Edition (978-1319070502)
- History of Western Society, 10th Edition (978-0-312-64058-3)
- American Pageant, 13th Edition (978-0-02-140323-3)
- Economics, 20th Edition (978-0-02-140323-3)
Any books at all that are not being bought back will be happily accepted as a donation. We appreciate your generosity.