- Admission to the graduation ceremony will be by ticket only.
- Any child over the age of 2 requires their own ticket.
- Seating is first come, first served
- Seating is NOT assigned
- Tickets will be distributed with the cap and gowns on Tuesday, May 21 from 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the LeVecke Center.
- EACH GRADUATE WILL BE ALLOTTED ONLY FIVE (5) TICKETS.
- Seniors MUST identify themselves by presenting their Student ID Card when they collect their allotted tickets and cap and gown. If a student needs to purchase a replacement ID card, this can be done in the attendance office. The cost is $5.00.
- Accounts must be cleared of all financial obligations (The Business Office must be contacted well in advance if there is a problem meeting these financial obligations.)
- Seniors must have already turned in their iPads.
How Do I Request Additional Tickets?
Parents may submit a request for additional graduation tickets by clicking on the link below. Requests for additional tickets are dated as received. Please note, additional graduation tickets are not guaranteed and are issued only to those students whose accounts are cleared of all financial obligations and who have returned their iPad. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but due to the nature, not all requests will be met. There is $20 CASH ONLY processing fee for each additional graduation ticket. Additional tickets will be distributed with the cap and gowns on Tuesday, May 21 from 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the LeVecke Center. Payment will be due at this time.
The portal to request additional graduation tickets is now CLOSED.
Requests will not be accepted after April 15th, 2019 at 4:00PM.
If you have already requested tickets, you will receive an email with the status of your request by April 18th, 2019 at 4:00PM.
NO DUPLICATE TICKETS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED. LOST TICKETS WILL NOT BE REPLACED.
For any questions or concerns regarding graduation tickets, please contact email@example.com.
Is There Any Way to View the Graduation?
The graduation ceremony will be Live Streamed on the Mater Dei website for family members who are unable to attend the event. More information to come.
The combined ceremonies of Awards Night, Baccalaureate Mass and Graduation usually provide at least one event for every family member to attend.