International Admissions: OTHER countries
Welcome international applicants! Thank you for your interest in Mater Dei High School. Mater Dei High School accepts applications from international applicants applying for grades 9*, 10 or 11. We do not consider international applicants applying for grade 12.
*If you are an international student in 8th grade and are currently studying locally in Orange County, please be sure to take the entrance exam. Pre-registration is necessary and can be done HERE.
If you wish to have your student considered for admission for Fall 2018, a completed packet must be received by June 30, 2019.
The online application will include the following required items:
*All paperwork submitted must be translated into English by a certified translator
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Exam - Register at www.ets.org/toefl (school code: 8099) or www.ielts.org and request the test scores be sent to Mater Dei.
|Type of Test||Applicant Grade in Fall||Minimum Score|
Scores often take 6-8 weeks. Please plan accordingly.
- International Student Information Sheet
- Application/Processing Fee
- 7th,8th, all high school and most recent grade's unofficial transcript
- I-134 Affidavit of Support
- Parent Letter
- Student Letter
- California Immunization Records
- Must include TB Screening and Tdap Booster
- Interview (in-person or Skype) - once application is complete and reviewed
Mater Dei High School issues the I-20 form only AFTER the international student has been accepted, registered and paid the registration fee.
Thank you again for your interest in Mater Dei High School. It is our sincerest hope that you and your child become a part of the Mater Dei family next year.