Winter Formal 2.5.23
The Winter Formal Dance will be held on Sunday, February 5 at the JW Marriott, Anaheim Resort. Boots, sandals, and flip flops are not permitted at this dance. Cost includes entrance into the dance, desserts, drinks, and so much more!
DATE: Sunday, February 5
TIME: 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
LOCATION: JW Marriott, Anaheim Resort - 1775 South Clementine St, Anaheim, CA 92802
WHO IS INVITED: All Mater Dei Students in Grades 10-12 - Students in grades 10-12 are permitted to bring guests in grades 10-12 and who meet qualifications.
Please see guest permission slip for requirements.
EARLY BIRD TICKET PRICE - $85 FOR EACH TICKET
MONDAY, JANUARY 9 - WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 18
REGULAR PRICED TICKET - $105 FOR EACH TICKET
THURSDAY, JANUARY 19 - WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25
NO LATE TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
PERMISSION SLIPS: Required for all Mater Dei Students(Online) and Outside Guests(hard copy to the Activities Office) BY MONDAY, JANUARY 30. See Mater Dei
Student Permission Slips Below.
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE
- With the purchase of a ticket, you will also be completing a permission slip for your student. If you purchase a ticket for another MD student, please inform them that they will need a permission slip completed for them below. If you are bringing an OUTSIDE GUEST, please download and complete the form below and return it to the Activities Office by Monday, January 30.
- Your parent/guardian will receive a confirmation email that they have purchased your ticket(s) correctly.
- All students MUST bring their Mater Dei Student ID cards to the dance to be admitted (non-negotiable, copies or pictures not accepted)
STEPS FOR MATER DEI STUDENTS WHO HAVE A TICKET PURCHASED FOR THEM ALREADY
- If someone else's parent/guardian purchased a ticket for you, please have YOUR parent/guardian complete THIS FORM
- Your parent/guardian will receive a confirmation email that your permission slip has been completed.
- All students MUST bring their Mater Dei Student ID cards to the dance to be admitted (non-negotiable, copies or pictures not accepted).
GUESTS WHO ARE NOT MATER DEI STUDENTS
STEPS FOR BRINGING AN OUTSIDE GUEST
- Download and print the Mater Dei Guest Permission Slip. All areas of this permission slip must be completed in order for your guest to be considered for approval.
- Bring the completed guest permission slip to the Activities Office to activate your guest's ticket by Monday, January 30.
DRESS CODE POLICY & GUIDELINES
Winter Formal is and special night and formal dress is required. We hope to maintain the integrity and formality of this event by asking that the following guidelines are adhered to. Formal dress code policy for all Mater Dei students and their guests must be followed at all times. Students and guests who do not conform to the Dress Code for this event will not be permitted to enter the dance until they have attire that is in compliance with Mater Dei guidelines. If you have a question regarding attire for this dance. Please send your question along with a picture to [email protected].
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to make sure your guests from other schools are aware of our dress code policy.
EXAMPLES OF DRESSES THAT ARE APPROVED AND NOT APPROVED