Homecoming Dance 2021
Our Homecoming Dance will be held on Sunday, October 17 on the Mater Dei Athletic Fields. With the dance being on the athletic fields all guests are REQUIRED to wear tennis shoes. Dress shoes or heels will not be permitted. This year's dance ticket will include not only the dance, but carnival rides, games, desserts, drinks and so much more!
DATE: Sunday, October 17
TIME: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
LOCATION: Mater Dei Athletic Fields
WHO IS INVITED: All Mater Dei Students in Grades 9-12
COST: Tickets are no longer for sale for this event
PERMISSION SLIPS: Required for all Mater Dei Students and Guests (See Mater Dei Student Permission Slips Below)
STEPS FOR MATER DEI STUDENTS TO ACTIVATE THEIR TICKETS
- Once you have completed your purchase, fill out the online permission form. CLICK HERE FOR THE MATER DEI STUDENT PERMISSION FORM.
- After you complete your purchase and fill out the online permission form, bring your receipt and Mater Dei School ID to the Activities Office to activate your ticket.
- All students MUST bring their Mater Dei Student ID cards to the dance to be admitted (non-negotiable, copies or pictures not accepted).
GUESTS WHO ARE NOT MATER DEI STUDENTS
STEPS FOR BRINGING AN OUTSIDE GUEST
- Download and print the Mater Dei Guest Permission Slip. All areas of this permission slip must be completed in order for your guest to be considered for approval.
- Bring the completed guest permission slip and receipt of payment to the Activities Office to activate your guest's ticket.
- ALL GUESTS must submit a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test OR proof of full vaccination to attend the Homecoming Dance. See last page of permission slip for acknowledgement and instructions.
DRESS CODE POLICY & GUIDELINES
Homecoming is a Semi-Formal and special night. We hope to maintain the integrity and formality of this event by asking that the following guidelines are adhered to. Semi-Formal dress code policy for all Mater Dei students and their guests must be followed at all times. Students and guests who do not conform to the Dress Code for this event will not be permitted to enter the dance until they have attire that is in compliance with Mater Dei guidelines. If you have a question regarding attire for this dance. Please send your question along with a picture to email@example.com.
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to make sure your guests from other schools are aware of our dress code policy.
EXAMPLES OF DRESSES THAT ARE APPROVED AND NOT APPROVED