Student Parking Permits 2021-22
All students who park on property at Mater Dei High School are required to purchase a parking permit. Permits are for the parking structure and will cost $100.00 for the 2021-2022 school year.
Students may apply for a parking permit at any time throughout the school year, once they receive their Driver’s License or Interim Driver’s License. Students who fail to abide by the rules or directions given by Security will receive consequences, including possible termination of their parking privileges.
This year, there are two types of student parking passes utilized for on-campus parking.
How to Purchase a Parking Structure Permit
- Download, print and complete the student parking application packet (see below)
- Complete payment online by CLICKING HERE. Only one permit can be purchased per transaction.
- Print a copy of your receipt.
- The following items must be either emailed ([email protected]) or turned into the Security Office.
- Signed and completed 2021-22 Student Parking Application – Page 3 of the packet
- Copy of the student’s driver’s license / interim driver’s license
- Copy of the receipt from sale
Parking Application Packet
Picking Up Your Permit