Student Parking Permits 2019-2020
STUDENT PARKING PERMITS
All students who park on property at Mater Dei High School are required to purchase a parking permit. Permits will cost $100.00 for the 2019-2020 school year. With the opening of our new parking structure this year we have ample parking for all students.
Students may apply for a parking permit at any time throughout the school year, once they receive their Driver’s License or Interim Driver’s License. Students who fail to abide by the rules or directions given by Security will receive consequences, including possible termination of their parking privileges.
This year, there are two types of student parking passes utilized for on-campus parking.
PROCEDURES FOR PURCHASING A PARKING PERMIT FOR THE PARKING STRUCTURE
- Download, print and complete the following forms:
- Purchase your parking structure permit online from this page. A receipt will be generated for each parking permit purchased and you can only purchase one permit at a time.
- Print a copy your receipt.
- The following items must be turned into the Security Office by 3:00 PM Wednesday, July 31, 2019 or may be emailed to email@example.com
- Signed and completed 2019-2020 Student Parking Application – Page 3 of Application Packet.
- Copy of the student’s driver’s license / interim driver’s license
- Copy of the receipt from sale
PICKING UP YOUR PARKING PERMITS
- Sophomores & Juniors – You may pick up your parking passes inside the Security Office during the week of August 5th, on the day of your student orientation.
- Seniors – If you have been approved for a Senior Reserved Painted Parking Space you may pick up your parking passes from the Activities Office during the week of August 5th. All other Seniors may pick up their parking permits inside the Security Office between the hours of 9:00am – 2:00pm during the week of August 5th.