CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS
- Application Fee of $75
- Parent Letter
- Student Letter
- Previous two years of grades (applying as a Freshman, we need all of 7th and 8th grade)
- E-Recommendation Form from a current teacher, counselor or principal
- Each Student must sit for the Entrance Exam (HSPT)
- Copy of Birth Certificate, Passport and/or Green Card
- Parish Verification Letter - (if student is Catholic) - Please take this form to your Parish Office. They will give you instruction on how they will return the form to Mater Dei. We will also accept a copy of your child’s baptismal certificate. This form is required to qualify for the Catholic Tuition Rate and must be received by February, 2020 if you are applying for need-based financial aid. For non-Catholic students, this will be used as an additional recommendation for your student; however, it is not required.
- Immunization Records
- Tuberculosis (TB) and Pertussis (Tdap) Booster Form - Documented proof of tuberculosis (TB) testing dated after September 1, 2019 and Tdap mandated by State of California (booster needs to be dated within the past seven years).
There are two different tracks for our Admissions process, Early Qualification and Rolling Admissions.
Early Qualification means that your student has been qualified for acceptance based on the grades and test scores you have provided. This is a conditional acceptance, as the student will need to sit for the Entrance Exam in order to complete the entire process.
Early Qualification Admissions Requirements: in order to be early qualified for the 2020-2021 school year, the following items must be completed by Friday, December 13, 2019.