The following is important parking information and reminders for all students and parents:
ATTENTION STUDENTS: PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE MONARCH WAY PARKING LOT FOR SCHOOL WITHOUT THE PROPER PARKING PERMIT BEING DISPLAYED. Doing this causes unnecessary delays to students who do have their proper parking permits and are waiting in line behind you. No matter if you left your permit home, or left it in another car, or lost it, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE MONARCH WAY LOT. Park in the Edinger Lot until you are able to display your Monarch Way parking permit, or have resolved your situation with Security.
- Again, students will not be allowed to park in the Monarch Way Lot unless the appropriate Parking Permit is visibly displayed from the rearview mirror or front dash board of the vehicle when entering the lot. Students parking in the Edinger Lot should also have a Parking Permit. Parking Permits must be clearly visible at all times when the vehicle is parked inside the lots.
- The Monarch Way Lot is for student and visitor parking only and will be monitored by Security throughout the day.
- Student drivers must enter the Monarch Way Lot from the bottom, Baker St. gate.
- The Bristol Lot (on the west side of campus) is for faculty, staff and visitor parking only. NO STUDENT PARKING unless instructed by security.
- The Edinger Lot (adjacent to the school at Bristol and Edinger) will be for students, faculty and staff who do not receive a space in the Monarch Way or Bristol Lots. Please have your parking permit visible at all times while in this lot. Security will monitor and patrol this lot until it is empty, or until 11:00pm, whichever comes first.
- The speed limit on all Mater Dei parking lots is 5 MPH.
- The school is not responsible for the vehicle or its contents. Students should make every effort to hide from view any valuables left inside their vehicles, and vehicles should always be locked.
- Students are not permitted to double-park, park along curbs, or park in a coned off or otherwise reserved space unless instructed to do so by Security.
- Only students who have an ALL ELECTRIC or HYBRID vehicle and have applied for and been approved for an electric vehicle (EV) parking permit may park in a designated EV parking space on the Monarch Way Lot.
- Student drop-offs are only allowed inside the Monarch Way Lot and these vehicles must enter off of Edinger Ave.
- Students who choose to park on city streets are subject to city enforcement of all laws.
- Once they are on campus, students will not be allowed to leave campus without permission.
- During school hours, students will not be allowed to go to their vehicles or leave campus without permission.