Appryse Online Athletic Clearance Forms/ Registration
All students planning on participating on ANY athletic team (club sports included) must submit a physical form to Appryse and complete their initial enrollment. Any student trying out for a sports team must complete all requirements on Appryse. Please read this entire page before enrolling online.
- Incoming Freshmen and Transfer students: Please do not schedule athletic physical appointments until April! We will not be accepting Athletic Physicals from incoming students dated prior to April 1st to ensure continuity for uninterrupted participation. Call the athletic training office if you have questions.
- 714-754-7711 ext 781 or ext 769
2017-2018 Registration Deadlines:
- Football, Boy's& Girl's Water Polo, Girl's Golf, Girl's Tennis,Wrestling, Baseball, Cheer, Song and Dance Teams and any team with a summer camp - 6/9/17 - Student-Athletes not completing registration by this date may not be able to be cleared for participation on the first day of summer camp or practice.
- Sports without a summer camp, and Club Sports - 8/4/17 - Student-Athletes not completing registration by this date may not be able to be cleared for participation on the first day of any athletic class activity, weight training or off-season training.
Appryse is our web based athletic registration that replaces our previously used paper forms. Parents are able to enter all information online and upload or fax doctor physical forms. Since a new physical and updated medical information is required for every school year, Appryse registration will simplify the process. Information may be updated throughout the year as it changes. For each subsequent year, it will only be necessary to review and update any necessary information. To improve privacy, coaches use smartphones instead of carrying binders.
In the event of injury, parents will be automatically notified via phone, email, and text message, simultaneously. All information such as medical history, doctor’s physical, and parental consent forms will be handled within the Appryse website.
Important notes before enrollment (Please Read Carefully as missed steps may delay acceptance)
- Registration for Mater Dei High School must be completed prior to registration with Appryse as a Mater Dei student number is required to finalize enrollment with Appryse.
- When Registering your child to Appryse, do not use nicknames. Please use the same full name that was registered in Aeries.
- Students must be enrolled on Appryse before being allowed to tryout for a sport.
- Do not wait until the last minute, as this will cause the student to miss tryout days. Once your child has been enrolled, please allow 24-48 hours for acceptance into the system as each enrollment is reviewed prior to acceptance.
- Student information must be updated with a new physical every school year.
- Questions or problems with the Appryse website should be directed to Appryse. Click the "Contact Support" button on the Appryse website. DO NOT contact Mater Dei.
- Only submit the approved Appryse physical form with the bar code on it, which is your child’s unique bar code. Do not include attachments such as immunization forms, as the Appryse system only recognizes the single Appryse physical form.
- Do NOT fax in your own doctor's form, as this will not be recognized by the Appryse system and will NOT be received. It must be the approved Appryse doctor's physical form and must include the Appryse bar code included on the Appryse doctor's physical form
- DO NOT BRING THE APPRYSE PHYSICAL FORM TO MATER DEI. This web-based solution was established to avoid this.
- The parent or the doctor's office should either fax the Appryse physical form to the number at the top of the physical form, or upload it directly to Appryse
*IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED A PHYSICAL TO THE ATHLETIC TRAINING OFFICE, You will not have to re-submit an Athletic Medical Screenings/Physicals as the Athletic Training Staff will verify submission after you register.
CLICK HERE to enroll!!
Note: You must enroll on a PC or MAC, not on a smartphone